Under normal circumstances I loathe viral messages but who said I was normal?
3 things that scare me:
1. Nuclear weapons
2. The capacity for people to sit back and let things like the holocaust happen.
3. Politicians discussing ethics.
3 people who make me laugh:
1. My kids
2. People who ask me for money
3. Margaret Cho
3 things I hate the most:
1. Suicide/Homicide bombers. Two brands of insanity in one deadly package.
3. People who only understand self service.
3 things I don't understand:
1. Hare Krishna
2. Military lingo
3. Why we’re still using qwerty keyboards
3 things I'm doing right now:
2. Trying to answer ry without setting a thread on fire
3. Trying to keep warm without that fire.
3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit the world.
2. Get a job.
3. Buy a silver ingot. (This would be better)
3 things I can do:
1. Work under pressure
2. Get along with women.
3. Count past 10 without taking my shoes off.
3 ways to describe my personality:
3 things I can't do:
2. Persuade people
3. Read women’s magazines
3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Silence. Trust me as a deaf man I know how beautiful it can be.
2. Music, I like a lot of it esp the 80s
3. People who know what they are talking about
3 things you should never listen to:
1. Celebrities. They rarely know what they are talking about
3. Pure sound from a hearing test. It’s just awful.
3 absolute favourite foods:
3 things I'd like to learn:
2. Rupert’s business sense
3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Diet Coke (by the bucket)
2. Orange Juice
3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Jabberjaw. No respect!
2. Humphrey. The bear with dialogue.
3. Star Trek
3 people I'm tagging
Ry/Gollum I bet his answers fill a thesis
Seawitch because she’s interesting
Dreamkatcha because he hates viral messages even more than I do.