Friday, July 28, 2006

You’re it!

Under normal circumstances I loathe viral messages but who said I was normal?

3 things that scare me:
1. Nuclear weapons
2. The capacity for people to sit back and let things like the holocaust happen.
3. Politicians discussing ethics.

3 people who make me laugh:
1. My kids
2. People who ask me for money
3. Margaret Cho

3 things I hate the most:
1. Suicide/Homicide bombers. Two brands of insanity in one deadly package.
2. Pity
3. People who only understand self service.

3 things I don't understand:
1. Hare Krishna
2. Military lingo
3. Why we’re still using qwerty keyboards

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Blogging
2. Trying to answer ry without setting a thread on fire
3. Trying to keep warm without that fire.

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit the world.
2. Get a job.
3. Buy a silver ingot. (This would be better)

3 things I can do:
1. Work under pressure
2. Get along with women.
3. Count past 10 without taking my shoes off.

3 ways to describe my personality:
1. Loving
2. Distrustful
3. Strange

3 things I can't do:
1. Vectors.
2. Persuade people
3. Read women’s magazines

3 things I think you should listen to:
1. Silence. Trust me as a deaf man I know how beautiful it can be.
2. Music, I like a lot of it esp the 80s
3. People who know what they are talking about

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Celebrities. They rarely know what they are talking about
2. Rap
3. Pure sound from a hearing test. It’s just awful.

3 absolute favourite foods:
1. Fat
2. Sugar
3. Salt

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. Philosophy
2. Rupert’s business sense
3. Self-defence

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Diet Coke (by the bucket)
2. Orange Juice
3. Milk

3 shows I watched as a kid:
1. Jabberjaw. No respect!
2. Humphrey. The bear with dialogue.
3. Star Trek

3 people I'm tagging
Ry/Gollum I bet his answers fill a thesis

Seawitch because she’s interesting

Dreamkatcha because he hates viral messages even more than I do.


4 comments:

Barb said...

Love the food favs! Salt/sweet together is one of the reasons I enjoy yogurt covered pretzels. (Choklit covered works well, also)

Don't understand why QWERTY is still the standard? Don't tell me you actually *HAVE* a Dvorak keyboard??? At this point, the people who use them (um, like ME) are used to the bizarre layout. If it were to change tomorrow, all heck would break loose! Heh...

Oh - your attempts to respond without lighting a match appear to have worked well ;-)

dreamkatcha said...

"3 things that scare me:
3. Politicians discussing ethics."

They lose all credibility when they dismiss human beings as collateral damage don't they.

"3 things I don't understand:
3. Why we’re still using qwerty keyboards"

I know there are alternatives, but haven't used any of them. I think if - in the beginning - the keys were just randomly splurged out in all directions (maybe they were?) we'd get used it. Repetition sees to that.

What've you got against Qwerty? It rhymes with Berty doesn't it. What more do you want? :p

"3 things I want to do before I die:
3. Buy a silver ingot. (This would be better)"

Nice. The GTA car-jacker wannabes would have a field day with that!

"Dreamkatcha because he hates viral messages even more than I do."

There's only one thing worse than responding to these questionnaires - commenting on other people's responses. :D

AFSister said...

mmmm.... salty/sweet. I also have intense cravings for both. Like Barb, I lurv chocolate covered pretzels (can't have the yogurt ones cuz they might kill me).

Trias said...

Barb: No. I use a qwerty. Damn there goes my plans to burn the castle down to make the Queen pay her taxes.

Dreamkatcha: It would be closer to say they are dismissing responsibilty to hizbollah who like to get these people killed by merging with them for precisely the reason to get people to think and say as you do.

There were sort of random originally. Qwerty was qucikly developed to stop the keys sticking on manual typewriters. It's now totally inefficient.

I think I'd be paranoid of a key scratch. Mind you with that sort of money who cares.

Gollum: Yes.